Remember this basic advice and you should have many happy hours flying:
1) Never fly kites over other people’s heads or in an area where someone else may become injured from an out of control kite.
2) Keep away from overhead power & telephone lines.
3) Don’t fly close to roads, landing a kite in a road could cause a serious accident.
4) Don’t fly near airports.
5) Don’t fly your kite in thunderstorms.
6) Animals like dogs may attack your kite when you land it
REMEMBER SAFETY IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FLYER, NOT THE SPECTATOR!